How Finaxar Receivable Financing Works:
Receivables Financing allows you to get working capital funds without increasing your liabilities. Receive up to 80% cash in advance from your unpaid invoices and remaining 20% (less fees) when your customer pays us. You can turn your outstanding invoices into cash faster than ever with Finaxar.
Apply & sign up with basic details of your business and customers in less than 5 minutes
Our credit team will review your application and reach out to you in less than 72 hours
Submit your invoices
Connect your accounting software & automatically sync your unpaid invoices using the dashboard.
Draw funds anytime you need and get 80% of your invoice value within 24 hours with one click.
Get access to more capital with greater flexibility
Get Higher Credit Limits
Get a credit limit based on your customers' strengths. As your company grows, you can get a bigger credit limit to help take the next step.
Fund Only What You Need
You can turn all unpaid invoices into cash or partial invoices. Fund what you need, when you need with no commitments.
Quick & Paperless Approval
Seamlessly connect your accounting software or your accounting books, Excel sheets and receive a paperless credit assessment.
Lower Interest Rates
We pride ourselves on our single, transparent fee for all our funding options available. There are no admin, processing or pre-payment fees.
Things you need to get started
12 months+ Company operation
$50,000 in revenue
Verifiable account and sales history
Explore other financing options
Online merchants and other businesses with significant credit card transactions
How is Receivable Financing different?
Learn more about how Receivable Financing works Read More
Your queries about Receivable Financing, answered
a) When making a funding decision, we evaluate your short-term cash flow history and the creditworthiness of your customers, whereas banks focus heavily on your company’s balance sheet strength.
b) We make quick funding decisions, while banks may take weeks or even months at times to evaluate a financing decision, potentially resulting in loss of business opportunities due to slow turnaround times.Written by Vihang Patel Uptated over a week ago
We will send you an email which contains a Sign Up link. Once you click on the ‘Sign Up’ button, your browser will open to the Sign Up page shown below. Read MoreWritten by Vihang Patel Uptated over a week ago
Generally, we only require a Personal Guarantee (“PG”) or a Joint/Several Personal Guarantees (“JSPG”) of the director(s) for the facility. However in certain cases, we may also require additional collateral eg. fixed deposits or a floating charge on the company’s assets to improve the credit structure of the facility.Written by Vihang Patel Uptated over a week ago
Finaxar provides many working capital solutions to help your company manage your short-term cash flow issues, ranging from accounts receivable financing to various forms of supply chain financing.
We provide a credit line facility (as against a term loan) that helps meet your working capital requirements. We do this in 2 ways:
- If you provide goods or services to other business, we can provide a line against your invoices to these businesses.
- If you sell online through your own website through major platforms like Lazada & Amazon, or have a retail operation that accepts credit cards, we can provide you a merchant credit line against these credit card transactions.
We are happy to get on understand your requirements over a call and follow up with a meeting as per your convenience.Written by Vihang Patel Uptated over a week ago
Didn’t find your answer? Check the FAQ’s